Generally speaking, articles need to be short, so that people coming to the website will read them.
- Articles that are too long will not be read all the way through.
- will have the job of formatting the article
- and, if necessary, splitting it into multiple parts.
Editors will also have to think about
- how the article fits in to the context of the website
- then tagging a document file to appear in one or more of the menus.
Short stories and longer articles can be valuable additions,
- but they have to be used sparingly –
- such as one that adds an over-arching context to a topic
- or to the WLC story itself.
Suggestion: Someone may want to tackle an article, or a series of articles on how to do build a longer lasting spiritual center.