We have a lot of pictures on the website
- and, with your help, we will have many more.
At last count, we have a little over 400 images.
- Images have to be the right size and
- Information about the image has to be known.
- This is so we can categorize it and add a caption.
People with the skills to scan documents and take photographs of larger objects
- Might work with people who want to be the Curators
- – or managers – or the closest thing we will have to one
- Curators of the media library that’s on the website.
- Or, if there isn’t enough help, one dedicated person can do it all.
Our Curators will be responsible for
- Funneling documents to be scanned and pictures
- from their source
- to their ultimate destination on the website.
- Sharing a change log.