Users will need an e-mail address.
The website has five user roles:
– Has access to all administrative options and features.
– Can manage and publish posts. Traditionally, editors review posts submitted by contributors and then schedule them for review.
– Can publish their own posts when they wish.
– Can write posts but cannot publish them. Instead, they need to submit their posts for review.
– Has basic functionality such as changing their profile and leaving comments.
If you want to have a picture like some of the accounts do
- there is a site called Gravatar that allows you to upload a photo which will be associated with your profile.
(See the upper right of this screen capture. )