- Frame the picture
- Use sufficient lighting
- Picasa is a good tool for quickly adjusting color
- If you don’t know where to start – begin with Picasa
- The final size should meet Ron’s recommendation.
- We will have to decide what to do to make full-sized images available.
- Make sure the document is lined up square
- Once scanned, it becomes an image
- Refer to the recommendations for photo editing.
At this point, document control becomes a critical issue
- Ensure the correct images are uploaded or passed on to a curator.
- Include information about the image:
- Where the image is to be placed and what articles to use it with
- Date, Time, Source, Context, Etc.
- Someone should make a simple form to pass on to the curator